The NZCF is approved for tax purposes by the Inland Revenue as a charitable organisation (charities no. CC28622). Donations are very welcome and amounts over $5.00 are tax-deductible and receipts are automatically issued if made by credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
Your donation helps the Federation to:
- provide a structure for NZ choral professionals to improve their skills and assist others
- stimulate excellence in New Zealand choirs and other arts organisations
- produce choral events and educational opportunities
- provide experienced personnel for education in vocal and choral techniques
- train choral leaders
- provide performance opportunities for New Zealand composers
- bring national/international clinicians’ expertise to regional choirs
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
Please use this option to make a credit card payment and receive your receipt instantly.
To make a payment by credit card, please contact the NZCF office.
- Direct credit
Direct-credit payments can be made to NZCF account 02-0100-0592437-00.
Please include in the bank deposit fields the following details:
Please make your cheque payable to ‘New Zealand Choral Federation Inc. and mail to:
New Zealand Choral Federation Inc., PO Box 49105, Mt Roskill South, Auckland, 1445
Please write “donation” on the back of the cheque and provide your name and address so that we can send you a receipt.
Contact email@example.com for any queries.