We recommend that you join or renew online here.
Download a 2017 NEW Personal/ACD membership form
Download a 2017 Personal/ACD membership renewal form
For any enquiries, please contact Cathryn Wyllie (Operations Manager) during office hours on 021 977 905 / 09 292 9442 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal membership benefits
- the opportunity to form networks with other choral singers and conductors, for support and the sharing of information and resources
- invitations to educational NZCF events, such as choral singing and conducting workshops, run by top New Zealand and international choral practitioners
- reduced ticket prices to all NZCF events and other concerts, and preferential acceptance where numbers are limited
- monthly eBreve newsletter
- educational articles on our website
- voting rights in elections and on constitutional matters.
Your membership enables the Choral Federation to:
- provide a wide range of choral events, services and educational opportunities for choirs
train choral leaders through regular workshops and conferences
- provide experienced personnel for education in vocal and choral techniques
- provide a structure for NZ choral professionals to improve their skills and assist others
- bring national/international clinicians’ expertise to regional choirs
- stimulate excellence in New Zealand choirs and other arts organisations
- create performance opportunities for New Zealand composers
- New members joining after 1 July are entitled to a 50% reduction on the annual membership fee
- Members joining after 1 September are entitled to a 75% reduction
- Members who are renewing their membership pay for the whole year.
Note that NZCF now accepts credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard).