Your Personal NZCF membership helps support choral music in New Zealand and entitles you to a range of benefits.
OR download a 2019 personal new membership form
Download a 2019 Personal membership renewal form
For any enquiries, please contact Cathryn Wyllie (Operations Manager) during office hours on 021 977 905 / 09 292 9442 or at email@example.com
What do I gain as a Personal member of NZCF?
• the opportunity to form networks with other choral singers and conductors, for support and the sharing of information and resources
• invitations to educational NZCF events, such as choral singing and conducting workshops, run by top New Zealand and international choral practitioners
• reduced ticket prices to all NZCF events and other concerts, and preferential acceptance where numbers are limited
• monthly eBreve newsletter
• educational articles on our website
• voting rights in elections and on constitutional matters
• Discounted registration to Choral Connect ’19 and the 12th World Symposium on Choral Music (WSCM2020)!
How does my personal membership support choral music in New Zealand?
Your membership fee helps the NZCF to:
• provide a wide range of choral events, services and educational opportunities for choirs
• train choral leaders through regular workshops and conferences
• provide experienced personnel for education in vocal and choral techniques
• provide a structure for NZ choral professionals to improve their skills and assist others
• bring national/international clinicians’ expertise to regional choirs
• stimulate excellence in New Zealand choirs
• create performance opportunities for New Zealand composers
Note that NZCF accepts credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard).