Upcoming events/concerts are considered to be advertising and a charge is made; past events that are considered to be of interest to our members are regarded as news and no charge is made.
Advertisements should be sent to email@example.com
FREE ADVERTISING FOR MEMBER CHOIRS
NZCF member choirs are invited to advertise their concerts and other activities free of charge through their choir’s NZCF online profile/website which connects to the concerts listings on our home page, as well as the ‘Find a choir’ and ‘Search concerts’ facilities.
The format for free concert advertising is an A4 jpeg poster or image (portrait orientation).
All members have been sent their login details by email, but feel free to contact our Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance with this.
Forthcoming concerts held in the next month will also be listed in eBreve.
Download Instructions for NZCF choirs about new website
NZCF offers three options for paid advertising:
a) Choral vacancies
- Vacancies for conductors or singers can be advertised on the NZCF home page and ACD page via a link for up to three months, and are also highlighted in our monthly eBreve newsletter.The details are viewed here when the link is clicked
- Cost (website news item and eBreve): $70 (NZCF/ACD members or member choirs) or $140 (non-members) for up to three months
b) eBreve and our website
- An advertisement is placed as an item on our news page and then featured once in the monthly eBreve, which is sent to around 2,500 subscribers in the first week of each month
- Click here for an example of eBreve and/or subscribe to our free newsletter
- Cost (website and eBreve): $70 (NZCF/ACD members) or $140 (non-members).
c) eBreve and a featured advertisement on our website
- An advertisement (alternating with a maximum of three other ads) can be placed prominently on our website’s home page for up to two months and will also be featured in eBreve for two consecutive editions
- Cost (featured advertisement and eBreve): $100 (NZCF/ACD members) or $195 (non-members).
HOW TO ADVERTISE
- Please email your advertisement to email@example.com
- Advertisements are posted immediately when they are received. Copy for eBreve should be submitted before the 25th of each month, otherwise it will only appear in the following month’s edition
- The text limit is 200 words, but ‘shorter is better’ and external links are encouraged
- Format: a jpeg photograph (size less then 150kB in square format) plus text, which should be provided in an email or Word document (not PDF), formatted and ready for publication
- Each advertisement is allocated an expiry date that is usually the date of the event or three months after insertion. Advertisers are welcome to renew their advertisement (if needed) at the end of the period
- Advertisers should advise NZCF if any changes to the advertisement are required or if the ad should be removed early e.g. if the vacancy has been filled
- Choirs advertising events other than their own concerts e.g. music festivals will be charged the non-member rate.